Sunday 15 February 2009

Binweevils Dice Glitch

Hello Binweevils fan!!!! today I'm going to show you how to get up the dice just in a minute. I will show you step by step which is piece of cake.

  1. You go and play any games in the bin except racing( I reccomend you to play on inks)
  2. After that, click on map and go to dirt valley without closing the game
  3. Then, click on ''time trial'' and it will go to the dice automatically
I have shown you a really simple way of the glitch and I will keep updating more glitch as soon as possible

Happy Weevilling :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have to play the game then finish it or you just leave the game then go on track 3 and click time trail?

RonsNSilva said...

hey darkvil im ur bud on bin weevils silver 11.i no how u go fast but how does the time change