Friday 13 February 2009

Gunbound World Championship

GunBound is a RPG game, It quite a good game for me. But, I don`t Play
this game anymore because when, I play too long It getting boring and
Boring. You also can play this games too if you want, It your choice.
You have to create your account on this website:http://gunbound.softnyx.net/.
After that, click at ‘Registration’. You have to read the instruction and do it
everything you have to do. After you create your account you have to download
the game on the same website by clicking on ‘Game Download’ on the
website. It may take a long time to download. When, It finish open it
and type your account and it will open.

I know I don`t tell lot of information to
do it. But, I hope everybody understand how
to do it.

Have FUN!!

NOTE
There is another kind of gunbound called ”Gunbound Revolution”. If you wish to get that game instead go on google and type ” Gunbound Revolution”

No comments: