Wednesday 18 February 2009

Long Hours At Fixing Computer

Yesterday it was a nightmare for me because my computer got virus in it and it always restart everytime. I open my computer. I just wanna say to you that everyone need antivirus program because you might go on a really dangerous web and then you might get virus easily. It take me really long just to something else like AVG, Agnitum, Guardian or more. On that time I was really confused and I dfix a computer because I'm just a eleven years old kid with no expert helping me not even my dad. After, several hours I work out how to fix it by watching video on youtube on my other computer to fix my computer. It was really hard. I just want to remind all of you to download any antivirus program before you starton't tell anyone to help me and I'm really glad that I have fixed my computer by myself.


Hoped I reminded you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well ur dumb for not getting an antivirus program for ur pc aint ya. also, choose mcafee if u dont want to have viruses, coz all the others let viruses thru to ur pc.